Snowed In

Monday, February 1, 2010 | |

This past weekend it snowed in Greenville! Well, normally I love the snow and I always look forward to seeing it, but this weekend was different because Mark and I had big plans! I was going to leave my baby, Hayden, for the first time, and Mark and I were going to venture out to New Bern for the big bridal show! I was so excited about this show and had been planning for it for a while. However, when we woke up Saturday morning to sleet bouncing off our windows, and ice covered roads, I knew there was no way we would be able to make it to New Bern! Of course in New Bern, they only had rain, so the show was still on. I haven’t heard yet how many brides were at the show, but I hate that we missed talking to them! Fortunately though, there is another bridal show in Greenville on February 21, and I am going to make sure that I don’t miss it! I’m looking forward to meeting lots of new brides in a couple of weeks!

0 comments:

About this blog